I am betting the Poco X3 Pro to last a bit longer firmware than the Poco F3 when it comes to battery life. All things considered, I like the design of the Poco F3 better as it is cleaner and more minimalistic. The aggressive Poco branding and two-tone color on the back of Poco X3 Pro aren’t helping in my opinion. The Poco F3 has a much more premium look to it as it is also the costlier of the two. The Poco X3 Pro also has an obnoxiously large POCO branding on the bottom of the phone. I am not a fan of aggressive branding on phones but your taste may vary.
For its part, the Poco X3 Pro comes with 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 128 or 256 GB of internal storage space. Also, both devices support internal memory expansion through the use of a microSD card. The Poco M5 has a rather original designAnd this is thanks to the camera module that it boasts, which extends across the upper back, with an organization of sensors that is also unusual. As for batteries, the Poco X3 Pro has a 5,160 mAh battery with 33W fast charging, while the X3 GT has a 5,000 mAh battery with 67W fast charging.
The Poco X3 Pro USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Poco device. Furthermore, since the Poco community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer. But, before we move ahead to root the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro device, we must know the brief Advantages and Disadvantages of rooting your Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro smartphone. We have compelled five different methods in this simple tutorial which will guide you to Root Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Without PC or With PC, i.e. without TWRP Recovery. As we have shown five different methods, then got the choice.
- I bought it 7 months ago and it seemed fine to me, I haven’t found any bugs, and the only bad thing is that the battery doesn’t last as long as I thought.
- The Poco X3 Pro Pro Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Poco Device.
- We haven’t minded too much, choosing for once to live like a rebel and not use a silicone case.
- Xiaomi includes a 33-watt fast charger, a USB-C cable (Type-A to C), a SIM eject tool, a protective case, a user manual, and a warranty card with the Poco X3 Pro.
- You can solve this issue to a certain extent by enabling Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS).
- Things are interesting with the Poco X3 Pro performance levels, and it’s more or less all good news.
So it is not a tiny phone and if you have small hands, you might find yourself having to use both hands most of the time. However, if you want a great gaming experience or ability to watch videos with a big screen, this phone can give you that. Also, with the powerful processor that it has, you can run many games on this smartphone. As you can see, the results on the highest of settings are very decent. Almost flagship level, except the Poco X3 Pro costs several times less.